Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A Dog's Tale - 2

The next doggy story involves my Auntie & Uncle's next dog, a black labrador called Trudy, which I'm in no way responsible for the death of!

But she is responsible for the small scar and bald bit (which you can't see) on my head.

When I was probably about 4 or 5, one summer we were out on holiday again, and I was playing with Trudy with her favourite toy, a burst football. Well, I held it up above my head, and she jumped up on me to get it - knocking me over, and I bashed my head off the jagged top of a drystone dyke!

It bled like a bugger, and there was some worry about if I was concussed or not (I don't remember much about the aftermath) - because we were on an island, and the hospital was on the mainland. Thankfully, though, I didn't need to be hospitalized.


No comments: